Friday, March 16, 2007

2nd Interaction

Sean keeps thinking about jill and he really likes and admires Jill different hair styles. He actually has talked with her over the phone and plans to go out on a date with her eventually. Unfortunately he has never been to her house nor has he met her parents. Jill hasn't met his family and she also doesn't know his situation. In the meantime Sean's sister Amber has ran away from home and she has been missing for about three or four days. Sean and his whole family has been worried sick and this is just sending Sean closer and closer to the edge.

1 comment:

Paperdoll said...

Ever since I dropped my purse, and lost the piece of paper with my number on it, that boy, Sean, has been calling me a lot lately. He's a nice kid, but he's still in high school and still kind of young. Right now, two years seems to be far apart. And to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I really want to be in much of a relationship right now. I'd feel tied down, and that's just not me. Maybe a ride on my street bike will do me some good.